- The minimum duration of the internship is 4 weeks.
- The minimum education qualification for the internship is Masters/Post
- The process of selection of interns is through shortlisting of CV
followed by an interview.
- The work timings during internship will be 10:00 am to 5:30 pm from
Monday to Saturday.
- The internship would be an unpaid one. Kindly note that we do not charge
any kind of fees for the internship.
- It is mandatory to submit a hard copy of your resume along with the
registration form.The candidate needs to submit education credentials along with recommendation letter of institute/ organisation
- 80% attendance is compulsory during the internship period.
- In case, the candidate does not fulfill the attendance criteria, he or
she will not be entitled to the ‘letter of recommendation’ or ‘certificate’.
- The intern will have to inform about his or her departure from the organization
at the head office in the beginning of last week of his internship in order to
furnish the letter of recommendation/certificate.
- A two pager report in every 15 days will have to be submitted in soft
copy ‘PDF. Format’at the head office/immediate field supervisor (if
- Interns are allowed to take photographs for their reports. However, they
will not be allowed to post them on any social media without prior permission.
- Maximum 2 pre informed leaves (one sick and one casual) are allowed
during the internship. The intern can inform through an email or phone call.
- If the intern takes more than 2 uninformed leaves then his/her
internship will be brought to an immediate termination.
- The intern will be entitled to all the public holidays observed at Manas
during the internship period.
S/62, Okhla Industrial